Blue Teen Overnight Trip
Welcome! We’re so excited to offer this program for Blue Teens, because we believe it is a great addition to the program that provides a creative, tailored, independent experience for each week’s Blue Teen group.
Below, you will find a general list of items to pack for overnight. Keep in mind that what is packed in your backpack will be carried on your back out to the campsite (sleeping bags and other large items — instruments — can be taken in a camp vehicle to the site); don’t overpack! Staffers and teens will cook over a campfire for a “fourth meal” or small second dinner, dessert, and will have snacks available.
Download and complete the Emergency Card below.
Teens will help determine activities that they will take part in. Teens will return from the overnight in time to eat breakfast in the Dining Hall on Friday. If you have questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com.
- Sleeping bag (sleeping rolls will be provided)
- Backpack (to pack your overnight things in)
- Flashlight (check the batteries!)
- Refillable water bottle
- If you play a musical instrument that would be fun around the campfire, you are welcome to bring it
- Closed-toe shoes
- Warm clothes (it gets cold after the sun goes down and overnight!)
- Rain jacket (we’ll have ponchos available, and inclement weather will be avoided)
- Sun protection (sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, etc.)
- Any individual medications (see additional note on permission form)
- Toiletry items
- Includes doctor-prescribed EPI for any allergic kids
- Toothbrush, toothpaste
- Feminine products