The 2022 Football Season is Almost Here!
The Michigan Football season begins on Saturday, September 3rd and we’re excited to announce our official UMDC partner bars for the 2022 season! GO BLUE!
- Johnny Pistolas in Adams Morgan (2333 18th St NW): UMDC will be hosted on the entire second floor for all games with two dedicated bars, food and drink specials (tacos, wings, and Bell’s!), and brunch options for noon games. For seating in the Michigan section on the first floor of the restaurant (wheelchair-accessible option), contact Johnny Pistolas directly for a reservation. Covid restrictions reflect city requirements.
- The Midlands in Park View (3333 Georgia Ave NW): Families and dogs welcome. Outdoor seating available, no reservations accepted. Michigan games will be played on both inside and outside TVs with sound. Drink specials on Bells drafts and buckets, plus pitcher and shot specials.
- Ivy & Coney in Shaw (1537 7th St NW): 21+ only, roof deck seating available. $1 off all Bell’s beer!
- *NEW* Bark Social in North Bethesda (935 Prose St, North Bethesda, MD): All fans wearing Michigan gear will receive 10% off their entire tab, 50% off single-day admission for your dog, and 1 free beverage for kids. Buy one beer tower (Bell’s available!) and get 2-for-1 appetizers. Must be 21+ after 8 PM, unless accompanied by an adult. Dogs must be registered with current vaccine records and have a Bark Social Club membership or a monthly or day pass to enter.
- *NEW* Solace Outpost in Falls Church (444 West Broad Street): Families welcome. Meet your fellow Wolverines in the Michigan-only “Brewer’s Room”!
Please note that Blackfinn Ameripup in Merrifield, VA has closed.
Gear Up for Game Days!
Shop the UMDC online store for merchandise to rep Michigan in DC. New apparel will be added soon! Orders are processed and shipped within 10 business days.
Be sure to check-in, post pictures on game day, tag your friends, and tag UMDC using @umichdc and #gobluedc on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter!