As a service to our Michigan Alumni Community, we are posting a list of Michigan Alumni or Students living in Orange County that are looking for work, or if they own a business looking for a candidate for a job opening. Contact UMAOC President Ben Sottile at [email protected] to request being added to this Job Board, or to request more information on a candidate or job, including requesting the resume of the candidate.
Michigan Alumni or Students Seeking Employment
- Joshua Aviles – Graduated in December 2017 with a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering. Seeking a position with the Jet Propulsion Laboratory for a systems engineering, design engineering, or thermal engineering role. I have 5+ years of experience in mechanical design and thermal analysis. I also have a Master’s in Mechanical Engineering from another university. My specific skills include: MATLAB, Creo, NX, Abaqus CAE, COMSOL, and basic C/C++ programming. What I would bring to the table is a perspective on spacecraft engineering needs that come from the defense industry side. You can reach me at [email protected]
- Jessica Viale – Graduating in May 2021 with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Seeking a position with a Healthcare Consulting Firm. Interested in a wide range of job possibilities that would take advantage of my strengths which I believe are the ability to connect with people, the ability to lead people and the ability to produce top end results. Open to opportunities both inside as well as outside of the healthcare field.
- Victor Le – I’m a PhD student in Mechanical Engineering, with a grad certificate in Data Science, intending on graduating in August 2021. I’m seeking a data-driven role at a company that would allow me to apply the technical and interpersonal skills I’ve learned throughout my graduate program, ranging from data processing, data analysis, and machine learning. I’ve independently completed end-to-end research projects, managed teams for side projects, and am a highly adaptive, quick learner with proven results. You can reach me at [email protected]. Looking forward to meeting.
- Ilana Bara – I graduated in 2018 with a major in Sociology, a minor in entrepreneurship and completed the Sales and Marketing Program at Ross School of Business. During my time at Michigan, I was also a scholarship gymnast, and after having to medically retire, I was a coxswain on the Men’s Rowing Team. Professionally, I have worked in sales and marketing roles in the tech industry, automotive industry and insurance industry (broker). I have also done a lot of work in the film production industry as a production coordinator and assistant director for a-list music artists. I am looking to move away from the film industry and into a corporate HR, Operations or Marketing role. I am also interested in sales positions or even a dual role. I really enjoy working in fast paced environments. I am available at [email protected] I am open to remote or in office work environments (I am located in the Orange County/Los Angeles County area).
Michigan Alumni or Students Seeking Candidates for a Job Opening
- Newport Consulting LLC – Social Media and Marketing Intern (Remote) – Social Media and Marketing Interns support the digital media staff to develop and implement outreach and promotional campaigns to boost brand engagement, generate leads, and help convert leads to sales to increase revenue. This position is remote (virtual) and thus location in Los Angeles or Orange County is not required if the candidate meets the prescribed requirements. For a complete Job Posting, please contact [email protected]
Contact us if you have a position to fill.