We seek sponsors and donations for these events
|Fundraising Dinners Supporting Scholarships for U-M Students from West Metro Detroit||Annual Sendoff Welcoming West Metro Detroit Freshmen to the U-M Community|
Opportunities for Businesses and Individuals
Do you own or work for a business that can benefit from visibility with U-M alumni or students from west metro Detroit? By sponsoring our events or by donating needed items, your business can get:
- Recognition on the club’s website and Facebook page
- Acknowledgement in a weekly email that goes out to 20,000+ U-M alumni in west metro Detroit
- Visibility at events with alumni and students
- The goodwill created by donating to scholarships and helping U-M students
We welcome sponsors and donors for any of the events on our club calendar. There are two major opportunities each year.
Sponsor the Freshman Sendoff (August)
At this annual event, we invite the incoming U of M freshmen from west metro Detroit, along with their families, to meet and mingle and connect with alumni. The event attracts 200+ local students, alumni and family members. If you are interested in sponsoring or volunteering at this event, please contact event chairperson Rick Franczak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a $1,000 tax-deductible donation, sendoff sponsors are recognized at the event and are acknowledged on our website, Facebook page, and in weekly emails. Businesses and individuals can also get visibility by donating items. All donations are tax deductible at the declared value. Items can include:
- Merchandise, trinkets, coupons, and other items for students at the Ann Arbor and Dearborn campuses
- Gift cards, U of M sportswear, memorabilia and other items suitable to raffle off to students and parents
- Food (pizza, pop, cookies, etc.)
- Monetary donations of any amount
Email email@example.com to learn more about how to become a sponsor or donate food and gift items for the Freshman Sendoff. Sponsorship checks are payable to UMCGN and can be mailed to P.O. Box 453, Northville, MI 48167.
Sponsor the Scholarship Fundraising Dinner (SPRING)
This dinner and silent auction raises money for our scholarship program benefiting U-M students from west metro Detroit.
Click Here for more information about the event and how you can sponsor the scholarship fundraising dinner.
For questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org.