2021-22 Scholarship Program
Each April, the UMCGC awards several scholarships to financially eligible students from the Chicago area, either those currently attending the University for undergraduate studies or those who will be enrolling at the University in the fall. Since 2009, the UMCGC has awarded 50+ students with over $350,000 in scholarship funds!
UMCGC scholarships are non-renewable (i.e., they are only for the upcoming academic year). All four-year undergraduate students (including those who may have received one or more scholarships in previous years) who are academically and financially eligible may apply for a scholarship. The number of scholarships we award each year varies depending upon the amount of money currently available for distribution and the need that currently exists.
Download application by clicking here.
- Applications must be completed in their entirety and emailed as a word or pdf document to email@example.com by March 19, 2021.
- The Scholarship Committee will review all applications and choose scholarship recipients.
- Winning students will be formally notified about scholarship awards by April 24, 2021. For scholarship winners, funds will be transferred directly to the recipient’s University of Michigan Office of Financial Aid student account.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, please submit your FAFSA and Profile by March 26, 2021 so that eligibility can be verified as applicants are reviewed. Any questions regarding FAFSA should be directed to the University’s Office of Financial Aid.
To continue administering UMCGC’s scholarship program, we need your help! Support, of course, can take many forms, including:
- Donating to the UMCGC scholarship fund online via the Alumni Association’s secure servers.
- Volunteering to host or assist with a UMCGC fundraising event. No assistance is too small.
- Suggesting a fundraising event or idea for UMCGC’s scholarship fund.
- Donate items such as football tickets, U-M apparel, or any other U-M related items for a silent auction by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Purchasing our Official UMCGC apparel. Stay tuned to our Club page here for details on upcoming sales.
We sincerely appreciate all of your support!
If you have any questions about UMCGC’s scholarship program or application process, please email email@example.com.