Each year our local University of Michigan alumni club allocates funds for scholarship opportunities for local students to attend the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor. Our requirements are not based on need and the application is simple.
University of Michigan Club of Sarasota | Manatee Scholarship Program Funding:
• The amount awarded will be determined each year for a freshman student attending the University of Michigan
• There may be more than one recipient if sufficient funds are available
• The scholarship will be for one year, half for fall semester and half for spring semester
• Payment will be made to student’s account at the University after the student has been accepted and commits to attending the University of Michigan
• Be a graduating senior in a public or private high school in Sarasota or Manatee counties and be a resident of one of these counties.
• Commitment to attend as a full-time student at the U-M
• Scholarship is achievement-based, not need-based.
• Note: Due to NCAA regulations, tendered athletes are not eligible to participate in this program.
To learn more, contact our club’s scholarship chair, John Adams UofMichClub@gmail.com.