I get asked one particular question a great deal in my work: “What trips are the most popular?” I know it is only March, but since our trips sell approximately eight months in advance, the ballots have already been cast — booked, actually — and the winner is:
Africa: Hands down, this rises to the top in 2019. In total, there were eight departures – both land and cruise – that traveled to this expansive continent. To say that this is a hot spot is an understatement. The wildlife, vegetation, and people are all amazing. Here’s the breakdown:
- Tanzania: Three departures
- Classic Safari: Three departures
- Journey to Southern Africa: One departure
- South African Explorer Cruise: One departure
- Adventures of Australia and New Zealand: Three departures
- Egypt and the Eternal Nile: Two departures
- Normandy: Two departures
- Alaska: Two departures
The good news is that all of these trips return in 2020. Stay tuned for our 2020 collection launch on April 16.
What’s on your bucket list for 2020?