Even though you’re stuck at home, it doesn’t mean you can’t see the world. Stream these top-10 travel shows while social distancing:
1. “The Kindness Diaries” (Netflix): Experience a different way to travel with host Leon Logothetis in his vintage sunshine-yellow VW Beetle as he experiences the kindness of others on the road and gives back in turn.
2. “Ugly Delicious” (Netflix): Learn about the culture of different destinations through a country’s culinary history and local cuisine with renowned chef David Chang as he eats his way around the world.
3. “Planet Earth” (Amazon Prime Video): Explore dynamic ecosystems and landscapes around the world with the British natural historian and broadcaster David Attenborough. It is also streaming on Netflix under the title “Our Planet.”
4. “Night on Earth” (Netflix): Get a different perspective on the breathtaking landscapes you typically only see during the day with this nature documentary that envelops you in darkness.
5. “Street Food” (Netflix): From the creators of “Chef’s Table,” this series explores different destinations across the world through street food. It starts in Asia and reveals the connection street fare creates among residents and visitors.
6. “The Dawn Wall” (Netflix): Experience one of the most famous climbing destinations in the world, El Capitan in Yosemite National Park, through a free climber. This documentary reveals the climber’s motivation and what it is like for him to free climb this cliff for the first time.
7. “National Parks Adventure” (Netflix): Robert Redford narrates an exploration of America’s breathtaking National Parks. Experience the majesty of America’s most precious resource from your couch.
8. “Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted” (National Geographic): Globetrot with chef Gordon Ramsay as he leaves the kitchen to discover different cultures around the world through their cuisine.
9. “Chef’s Table” (Netflix): Travel to the world’s top restaurants and learn the personal stories behind the chefs that run them and the food they lovingly prepare.
10. “Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner” (Netflix): In this non-traditional travel show, chef David Chang eats his way through cities around the globe with celebrity guests.