Student Organization Participation Request Form
As a University of Michigan Student Organization you can apply to participate in Welcome Wednesdays by hosting an informational table at the event. There is no charge and this is not a volunteer activity.
Apply at least four weeks prior to the Welcome Wednesdays you’re requesting. Applications will be approved at least two weeks prior. Space is limited – only one Student Organization per event date.
Please fill out the application below
Terms and Conditions
- Submission of this registration form does not guarantee placement; completed registrations are approved on a first-come, first-served basis and will be confirmed via email
- Tables must be staffed at all times
- No sales are permitted at Welcome Wednesdays
- Distribution of food is not permitted at Welcome Wednesdays
- Sound amplification is not permitted at student org tables during Welcome Wednesdays
- All organization activity and signage is limited to the area of the assigned table
- Each organization is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the group’s individual area of operation throughout and following Welcome Wednesdays
- Tables and chairs should not be removed from the organization’s individual area during the event
- Maximum of four people working at the table at a time
- Student Organization may participate once per semester
- Only the approved student organization, not including affiliated groups/organizations, may be promoted on-site
- If your organization violates the terms and conditions, your organization may not be allowed at future Welcome Wednesdays events
Thank you for your interest in participating as a student organization during the Welcome Wednesdays program. We will review your application to see if we can accommodate your presence during the 2018–19 academic year.