The University of Michigan Club of Louisville offers scholarships for talented high school seniors who have chosen to attend the University of Michigan. The club awards up to a $3,000 scholarship to be used for tuition and expenses during the student’s first year in Ann Arbor. Students who have been accepted to the university will be contacted regarding the scholarship in early spring.
- Area students who have been accepted U-M may apply for the scholarship award.
- An application must be completed
- Applicants must attach a a written essay portion describing the student’s future goals and their motivation for choosing the University of Michigan in their pursuit of accomplishing those goals.
- The scholarship chair and committee members will review all applications and the final awarding of the scholarships are based on matriculation to U-M.
How to Donate
The Alumni Association has made it easier to donate to the club’s scholarship fund by accepting online payments via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. All donations are fully tax deductible and 100% of the money donated is awarded as scholarships.
- Visit the U-M Online Giving Donation Page
- Choose Louisville
- Complete form with credit card information