Alumni Ticket Exchange
Looking for tickets? Have seats you can’t use? The Alumni Ticket Exchange can help you get what you want, or get rid of what you can’t use.
Here’s what you need to know before creating a listing:
- U-M events only, such as games, lectures or concerts on campus, off-campus events featuring a U-M team or sponsored by a U-M department, etc. No other products, services, or events.
- All transactions occur between the seller and buyer.
- The Alumni Association reserves the right to remove a post for any reason.
Tips for creating a listing
- Indicate if you’re buying or selling a ticket in the subject of your post and include the name of the event (e.g., “Wanted: Two tickets to the Michigan/Ohio State game”).
- Include additional details about the event or tickets you’re looking for/selling in the body of your post.
- To contact someone directly about their listing, click the arrow next to “Reply to Discussion” within the post and select “Reply to Sender.”
- If your listing is no longer active, please reply to your original post indicating that you’ve found tickets or sold your seats.