Big House Tours
Want to experience the thrill of running onto the field of Michigan Stadium? Get your picture taken on the 50-yard line? Catch a pass in the end zone? Now you can, because we have the keys to the Big House.
2022 Tour Dates
Sunday, Oct. 16 |
1 p.m. (SOLD OUT) or 3 p.m. ET (Limited Tickets Remaining)
Big House Tour Pricing
Buy your tickets early and save! The early bird discount is only available until Sept. 7.
- General Admission: $50
- Member-Discounted Admission: $40
- U-M Students: $35
- Student Life Members: $30
- Children (5-12 years old): $30
Note: For their safety and as a courtesy to other guests, children under 5 are not permitted on the tours. In addition, no professional photography is allowed during the Big House Tour.
Included in Your Big House Tour
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country.
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium.
- Visit the Michigan locker room.
- Try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads.
- Overlook Michigan Stadium while visiting the Jack Roth Stadium Club.
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field.
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal.
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line.
If you are interested in a private tour of Michigan Stadium, you can contact Michigan Athletics to schedule a tour that fits your schedule.