Big House Tours
Want to experience the thrill of running onto the field of Michigan Stadium? Get your picture taken on the 50-yard line? Catch a pass in the end zone? Now you can, because we have the keys to the Big House.
2022 Tour Dates and Ticket Info
- Sunday, September 25 (Homecoming)
- Sunday, October 16
- Sunday, November 13
Additional information, including ticket prices, will be announced in early August.
Included in Your Big House Tour
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country.
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium.
- Visit the Michigan locker room, along with remarks by Bill Austin, the Athletic Department’s resident game-day specialist.
- Try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads.
- Overlook Michigan Stadium while visiting the Jack Roth Stadium Club.
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field.
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal.
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line.