Big House Tours
Want to experience the thrill of running onto the field of Michigan Stadium? Get your picture taken on the 50-yard line? Catch a pass in the end zone? Now you can, because we have the keys to the Big House.
2020 Tour Dates and Ticket Info
To be announced at a later date.
Included in Your Big House Tour
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country.
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium.
- Visit the Michigan locker room, along with remarks from one of the Athletic Department’s stadium specialists.
- Try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads.
- Overlook Michigan Stadium while visiting the Jack Roth Stadium Club.
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field.
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal.
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line.
*Note: For their safety and as a courtesy to other guests, children under 5 are not permitted on the tour. In addition, professional photography is not allowed.