Big House Tours
Update on 2020 Big House Tours
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, in accordance with State of Michigan and University of Michigan guidelines, we are unable to hold Big House Tours in 2020. Thank you for your understanding, and we hope to see you in 2021 at Michigan Stadium.
Want to experience the thrill of running onto the field of Michigan Stadium? Get your picture taken on the 50-yard line? Catch a pass in the end zone? Now you can, because we have the keys to the Big House.
Included in Your Big House Tour
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country.
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium.
- Visit the Michigan locker room, along with remarks from one of the Athletic Department’s stadium specialists.
- Try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads.
- Overlook Michigan Stadium while visiting the Jack Roth Stadium Club.
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field.
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal.
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line.
*Note: For their safety and as a courtesy to other guests, children under 5 are not permitted on the tour. In addition, professional photography is not allowed.