Big House Tours
Want to experience the thrill of running onto the field of Michigan Stadium? Get your picture taken on the 50-yard line? Catch a pass in the end zone? Now you can, because we have the keys to the Big House.
2023 Tour Dates
Information on 2023 dates and pricing will be announced in the summer.
Included in Your Big House Tour
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country.
- Presentation by Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium.
- Visit the Michigan locker room.
- Try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads.
- Overlook Michigan Stadium while visiting the Jack Roth Stadium Club.
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field.
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal.
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line.
If you are interested in a private tour of Michigan Stadium, you can contact Michigan Athletics to schedule a tour that fits your schedule.