U-M is a campus of acronyms. We might all recognize LSA, UMMA, and the MLB. But if we asked you to meet us at EWRE for a discussion about CIGLR, would you know where and why we were meeting? Take our U-M acronym test and learn some of the words behind the letters.
- Environmental & Water Resources Engineering Building, North Campus
- Cooperative Institute for Great Lakes Research
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Screen Arts & Cultures
- Service Learning and Transdisciplinary Education Project
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building
- Division of Public Safety and Security
- University Health Service
- University of Michigan Substance Abuse Research Center
Now try to put them all in one sentence!