Join in June and Get an Exclusive Travel Chair
A membership with the Alumni Association keeps you endlessly connected to your global alumni network and unlocks access to an alumni experience designed to support you through every phase of life.
Join in June as a Life Member to get your exclusive gifts:
- Lightweight travel chair with pocket & carrying case (250-lb capacity, 20″ L x 20″ W x 26″ H)
- Exclusive Eddie Bauer Life Member fleece jacket
Plus, kick off your summer by accessing the benefits of your Life Membership:
- Engage with alums through 100+ clubs and communities across the globe
- Access Alumni Career resources, like the Mastering LinkedIn course
- Save $25 off the CareerLeader self-assessment tool
- Support life-changing scholarship programming for future alums
- Unlock member-only deals and discounts through Go Blue Rewards
- Gain member-only access to athletic events, Camp Michigania, and worldwide travel experiences
*Valid through June 30, while supplies last. One chair per Life Membership.
Recent grads and seniors 60+ may be eligible for a discounted Life Membership. If eligible, your discounted rate will be shown on the final checkout page.
When you upgrade to a Gold Membership, you help provide additional support to key programs and services that impact your Michigan community every day. You will also receive first access to participate in alumni focus groups, reader surveys, and other panels. You will have the opportunity to add this at checkout.
Need help or want to join, renew, or upgrade by phone or mail?
- See our Login Help page for assistance with your account and logging in
- By phone, please call 800.847.4764 during regular business hours (Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m. ET)
- By mail, download and print this form and send to:
Alumni Association of the University of Michigan, c/o Membership
200 Fletcher St
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
Prices and benefits are subject to change. Memberships are tax-deductible gifts and are nonrefundable and nontransferable, unless purchased for someone else as a gift.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are membership dues tax-deductible?
Yes, membership dues are tax-deductible! You will receive a receipt once you have completed your purchase. Please consult your tax advisor for more information.
When will I receive my membership card or free gift?
Digital membership cards will be sent within one week of purchase. If you would like to request a physical card, please email us at [email protected] or call 800.847.4764. Exclusive gifts (fleece jackets or journals) will be sent directly by the retailer (Eddie Bauer or Shinola) within 6-8 weeks of purchase.
Do I need to be a Michigan alum to become a member?
No, anyone 18 or older can become an Associate Member of the Alumni Association.
Do you offer installments, or do I need to pay in full?
Annual Memberships must be paid in full. For Life Memberships, you can pay in full or in five quarterly installments. A credit card is required for the installment option and will be charged the same day each year as the day the membership was purchased.
What do my membership dollars support?
Membership helps support the success and longevity of our alumni programming. This includes, but is not limited to, educational resources, career services, regional and local clubs, networking opportunities through our travel program and Online Communities, Camp Michigania, and more.