Alumni Career Support Scholarship
Are you a job seeker but lack the funds to secure a highly qualified coach? Or are you making a significant career change but lack the support to make the shift in direction? Or simply not quite sure what that direction looks like exactly? Explore and apply for support from our alumni career fund.
Through donor generosity, the Alumni Career Program can offer financial support for your needs.
Quick Start Job Search Package ($499)
Our career coaches have agreed to offer this package for a reduced rate of $499. The Alumni Association will offset that cost by 50% with the recipient agreeing to pay the remaining difference.
- Resume and LinkedIn Review
- A 45-minute consultation over Skype/Zoom or phone
- Two rounds (ONLY) of edits and feedback to an existing resume document
- Feedback and suggestions to an existing LinkedIn profile
- Job Search Strategy
- A pre-coaching needs assessment
- A 60-minute consultation over Skype/Zoom or phone
- Shared development of a follow-up plan of attack
Career Design Fellowship ($249-299)
Rate varies based on Alumni Association Membership status.
Alumni Career Program staff will coordinate with our partners at Mission Collaborative to get you registered for the next offering of the Career Design Fellowship (two offerings each year).
- This 30-day online program is designed to help U-M alumni get the clarity and plan needed to find a fulfilling and fitting career.
Who can apply?
- Applicants must be alumni of the University of Michigan (Ann Arbor, Flint, or Dearborn)
- Defined as someone who has completed at least one semester of study at any University of Michigan campus.
- A completed application is required
- A demonstrated need for financial support