Exclusive Offer: Learn to create a positive team culture like only Ross can show you
This April, the Alumni Association is teaming up with the Ross School of Business Alumni Advantage program to bring Michigan alumni exclusive access and substantial savings on an exciting online course designed to help you build a great business team and positive workplace.
Building a Positive Team Culture
This is a three-week course designed to help you explore new techniques to increase employee engagement, leverage empowerment to drive productivity, and share existing best practices with peers across the organization. Each module consists of three daily half-hour lessons, followed by a Positive Leadership Consulting Breakout Group meeting on the fourth day and an interactive live event on the fifth day. Alumni are going to come away with ways to:
- Increase employee engagement in their workplace
- Leverage empowerment to drive productivity
- Share existing best practices with peers
The results? Previous participants who completed the course have seen a significant return on their investment:
- 25% of participants were promoted within six months of program completion
- 15% improvement in decision-making
- 16% improvement in teamwork
Previously, Building a Positive Team Culture has been available to select corporate partners at a cost of $1,000 per person. Through this special offer, we’ve secured substantially lower pricing just for you.
- Alumni Association members, just $300
- Non-members, just $500 (which includes a one-year Alumni Association membership)
Sign Up Now
To enroll in Building a Positive Team Culture, simply click on a button below and fill out the registration form. You’ll be one step closer to creating that positive team culture you’ve been hoping for. Class size is small, and space is limited, so sign up today.