This University of Michigan online event will bring key stakeholders together from academia and business to discuss the immediate and long-term impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on employee mental health and best practices for supporting employees moving forward.
- Discover key strategies for the workplace, including changing workplace environment, managing depressed workers, culture change, and equipping managers with tools to lead during this challenging time
- Hear from dynamic faculty and well-respected experts
- Get your burning questions answered through interactive Q&A sessions
- Discuss the latest real-world, action-oriented strategies and how to implement them in your organization
- Learn from a selection of case studies, panel discussions, and research findings
- Receive a Certificate of Attendance