Exclusive Offer: Learn to create a positive team culture like only Ross can show you.
This March, the Alumni Association is teaming up with Ross School of Business’ Alumni Advantage program to bring Michigan alumni exclusive access and substantial savings on an exciting online course designed to help you build a great business team. Until now, this course was only open to Ross alumni, but this special arrangement allows you to take advantage of all it has to offer.
Building a Positive Team Culture
This is a three week online course designed to help you explore new techniques to increase employee engagement, leverage empowerment to drive productivity, and share existing best practices with peers across the organization.
The results? Previous participants who completed the course have seen a significant return on their investment:
- 25% of participants were promoted within six months of program completion
- 15% improvement in decision-making
- 16% improvement in teamwork
Online Course Itinerary
Welcome Kick-Off, Tuesday, March 7 at Noon
Module 1, March 9-15
The Strength of Positive Leadership
- Explore the foundational elements of the positive leadership approach, assess current individual and organizational positive practices, identify leadership strategies for immediate implementation.
- “Lunch with Kim” Live 1-hour Event, Wednesday, March 15, Noon – 1 p.m.
Module 2, March 16-22
Changing Your Culture
- Analyze a culture change case study and explore new engagement strategies to drive productivity and positivity within teams.
- “Lunch with Kim” Live 1-hour Event, Wednesday, March 22, Noon – 1 p.m.
Module 3, March 23-29
Sustaining Positive Culture
- Learn how to empower team members to become positive leaders themselves, and submit final positive leadership consulting recommendations.
- Lunch with Kim” Live 1-hour Event, Wednesday, March 29, Noon – 1 p.m.
Dr. Kim S. Cameron
Building a Positive Team Culture is taught by Dr. Kim S. Cameron, one of Ross’ most distinguished professors. Dr. Cameron is the William Russell Kelly Professor of Management and Organization at the Ross School of Business, and a Professor of Higher Education in the School of Education at the University of Michigan. His past research on organizational virtuousness, downsizing, effectiveness, culture, and the development of leadership excellence has been published in more than 120 articles and 16 books. His current research is on the positive dynamics that lead to spectacular organizational performance.
Previously, Building a Positive Team Culture has been available to select corporate partners at a cost of $1,000 per person. Through this special offer, we’ve secured substantially lower pricing just for you. Alumni Association members can take this course for just $300. Non-members can take the course for $500, which also includes an annual membership.
To enroll in Building a Positive Team Culture, simply click on the button below and fill out the registration form. You’ll be one step closer to creating that positive team culture you’ve been hoping for. Class size is small, and space is limited, so sign up today.