Citrus Bowl Tour and Tailgate
The Michigan football team is heading to the Buffalo Wild Wings Citrus Bowl in Orlando, Florida to take on the Florida Gators on New Year's Day. Once again, the Alumni Association will offer a variety of events and programs for Michigan alumni surrounding the bowl game.
Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium, Orlando, Florida
January 1, 2016
1:00 p.m. EST
OFFICIAL CITRUS BOWL TOUR
These multi-day travel packages are the only way to experience a Michigan Bowl game. In partnership with Conlin Athletic Tours, our official athletic travel provider, we do all of the work so you can sit back and enjoy the excitement and camaraderie of Wolverine football in sunny Florida.
Tour Dates: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 - Saturday, January 2, 2016
Deadline to register for tour: December 14, 2015
Tour Options Include:
3-night air/land tour (Champions Tour)
- Round-trip charter air service between Detroit Metropolitan Airport and Orlando International Airport
- 3-nights deluxe accommodations
- Private welcome reception
- Citrus Bowl kick-off luncheon
- Game-day package including game ticket and Official University of Michigan Tailgate ticket
- Post-game meal
- All transfers
- Optional excursions
- Custom souvenir package/name badges
- Daily hospitality desk
- Alumni Association hosts
- And more...
3-night land-only tour (Victors Tour)
- The Victors Tour includes all the same amenities as the Champions Tour with the exception of the round-trip charter air service between Detroit and Orlando
AIR AND LAND TOURS ARE SOLD OUT.
CITRUS BOWL TAILGATE
For all alumni and fans going to the big game, our pre-game tailgate is the biggest and best way to party before kick-off. The Official University of Michigan Citrus Bowl Tailgate is brought to you by the Alumni Association of the University of Michigan, the University of Michigan and the U-M Athletic Department. The tailgate features:
- Buffet meal
- Hosted bar (beer and wine)
- Photo booth & face-painting
- Remarks from University President Mark S. Schlissel and others
- Appearance by the Michigan Marching Band and Cheer Team
- And more...
Location: Tinker Field at Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium
Time: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m.
Deadline to register for tailgate: 5 p.m. on December 17, 2015 (or until sold out)
Tailgate Ticket Prices:
- Alumni Association Member Adult - $75
- Non-member Adult - $100
- Children (12 and under) - $50
- U-M Students - $50
Become a member today and a family of four will save $100.
TAILGATE TICKETS ARE SOLD OUT.
Designed for members of the Alumni Association who live in Florida, game-day packages include:
- Citrus Bowl game ticket
- Official University of Michigan Citrus Bowl Tailgate ticket
- Limit of six tickets per member household
- Game-day package tickets will either be shipped (via UPS 2-day service) at an additional cost ($20) or may be picked up December 30 or 31 at tour hospitality desk
- Deadline to register for game-day package: December 21, 2015 or until sold out (whichever is first)
Game-day Package Prices:
- Adults - $185
- Children (12 and under) | U-M Students - $160
GAME-DAY PACKAGES ARE SOLD OUT.
CITRUS BOWL PARKING INFORMATION
Public parking is available on a pre-sale basis only. Stadium parking permits may be purchased on-line at www.clickandpark or by calling 866-330-PARK (7275). Parking for cars is $32 per vehicle and $38 for limousines. No traffic is permitted on stadium roads on game day without pre-paid permits. Parking lots open at 7 a.m. and will sell out.
BUFFALO WILD WINGS CITRUS BOWL PEP RALLY
Thursday, December 31 at 2:30 p.m.
I-Drive 360 Entertainment Center (home of the Orlando Eye)
8445 International Drive, Orlando
This free event is open to the public and will feature the Michigan Marching Band, cheer team and head coach Jim Harbaugh.