WHY TRAVEL WITH YOUR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION?
Travel with your fellow Wolverines and enjoy having all of the travel details, planning, and logistics taken care of for you in advance.
Discover fascinating places around the world rich in beauty, history, and culture -- from Machu Picchu to New Zealand.
Learn from esteemed U-M faculty who’ll share their knowledge and expertise at each destination.
- Meet the Alumni Association Travel Team
- Trip Finder: explore over 50 trips
- Travel Insurance
- Helpful Travel Links
- Physical Activity Guide
- Membership: all travelers over the age of 18 are required to be current members of the Alumni Association at the time of their trip
- Update Your Contact Info
- Travel FAQs
- Faculty Host and University Representative Volunteer Form
FROM A TRAVELER
“This is first class travel. You get what you pay for. The trips are always well planned with great leadership. We’ve always had great U-M hosts, and because the trips are predominantly alumni, a great Go Blue spirit. That common bond always makes it a lot more fun.”
- Life Member Dick Weiermiller, ‘63