WHY TRAVEL WITH YOUR ALUMNI ASSOCIATION?
There are times when travel becomes truly extraordinary. When we connect with everything around us, we tap into our livelihood, we discover the unexpected, and it turns into a once in a lifetime journey.
Exploring the African plains, guided by U-M faculty. Paddling in the shadow of the Chenega glacier in Alaska, immersed in awe. Learning to make pasta in a 130-year-old kitchen in the heart of Italy.
We open doors that others can’t. We keep our trips small and exclusive. And we infuse every journey with enrichment, excellence, and camaraderie.
Come. Be amazed. See the world with Blue.
- Meet the Alumni Association Travel Team
- Download the 2015 Travel Brochure
- Travel Insurance
- Helpful Travel Links
- Physical Activity Guide
- Membership: all travelers over the age of 18 are required to be current members of the Alumni Association at the time of their trip
- Update Your Contact Info
- Travel FAQs
- Faculty Host and University Representative Volunteer Form
FROM A TRAVELER
“This is first class travel. You get what you pay for. The trips are always well planned with great leadership. We’ve always had great U-M hosts, and because the trips are predominantly alumni, a great Go Blue spirit. That common bond always makes it a lot more fun.”
- Life Member Dick Weiermiller, ‘63