Our Big House Is Your Big House. Come Tour It.
Ever wondered what it feels like to run out of the tunnel onto the field of The Big House? Standing on the sidelines in the coach’s spot…in your khakis? Taking a selfie in the end zone? Now you can. Because we have the keys to The Big House. Here’s a few of the things Wolverines, family, and fans get to do…
- General Admission: $40.00
- Member-Discounted Admission: $30.00
- Children (12 yrs and under): $20.00
- UM Students: $20.00
*Note: For their safety and as a courtesy to others guests, children under 5 are not permitted on the tours. In addition, no professional photography is allowed during the Big House Tour.
Your Big House Tour Includes
- Meet Dr. Robert Soderstrom, author of “The Big House, Fielding H. Yost and the Building of Michigan Stadium;” and Bill Austin, the Athletic Department’s in-house stadium historian.
- Gain insight into the history of Michigan Stadium and how it became the largest collegiate stadium in the country
- Run (or walk) through the tunnel onto the field
- Throw a touchdown pass or kick a field goal
- Take your photo on the 50-yard line
- Visit the Michigan locker room and try on an actual Michigan helmet and shoulder pads
- Experience the Jack Roth Stadium Club